Terms and conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Teachnlearn's web site for personal non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Teachnlearn's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Teachnlearn at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Teachnlearn's web site are provided as is. Teachnlearn makes no warranties expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including without limitation implied warranties or conditions of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further Teachnlearn does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Teachnlearn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Teachnlearn's Internet site even if Teachnlearn or a Teachnlearn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Teachnlearn's web site could include technical typographical or photographic errors. Teachnlearn does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate complete or current. Teachnlearn may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Teachnlearn does not however make any commitment to update the materials.
Teachnlearn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Teachnlearn of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Made in ISO 9001-2008 certified and NASSCOM® listed company
- First and complete Crowdfunding software
- Has many revenue options (Signup fee, Project listing fee, Commission on pledge, Affiliate, Ads)
- Multilingual support
- US's JOBS Act (Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act) compliant equity mod
- UK's SEIS (Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme) compliant equity mod
- With MVC and plugin based architecture
- Growth hacking plugin for improving user growth
- High performance and cloud ready
- Mobile friendly
- Streamlined workflow and hence no maintenance headaches
- Contact Agriya