This completely redesigned version of the Glif holds your smartphone securely in portrait or landscape with a quick release lever.
Hi Kickstarter! Almost 6 years ago, we launched the Glif, a tripod mount for the iPhone 4, on Kickstarter. The response to our campaign was incredible, and it allowed us to build our company,Studio Neat. Since then, we have released several updates to the Glif, but we are back where we started, on Kickstarter, to launch the best version yet.
The landscape for smartphone photography has changed dramatically since we launched the original Glif in 2010. With each successive smartphone, the camera is getting more and more incredible. The smartphone has become a legitimate tool, for photographers, filmmakers, and mobile journalists. So our goal is simple: to create the best tripod mount for smartphones, period. To do that, we are focusing on three areas.
Media and other files
Page 1 of 1, showing 1 records out of 1 total, starting on record 1, ending on 1
Design Process - Aug 04, 2016
We have been working on and improving the Glif as a product for the past 6 years, and have been working on this version for the last several months. Through countless iterations, we are super happy with the design, and think you will love it too!
Please login to post comment
- Made in ISO 9001-2008 certified and NASSCOM® listed company
- First and complete Crowdfunding software
- Has many revenue options (Signup fee, Project listing fee, Commission on pledge, Affiliate, Ads)
- Multilingual support
- US's JOBS Act (Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act) compliant equity mod
- UK's SEIS (Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme) compliant equity mod
- With MVC and plugin based architecture
- Growth hacking plugin for improving user growth
- High performance and cloud ready
- Mobile friendly
- Streamlined workflow and hence no maintenance headaches
- Contact Agriya
Incase if you don't know... for years, Agriya® doesn't just sell products, but offers multiple solutions and services.
Micro entrepreneur Solutions
Passionate micro entrepreneurs prefer mentors and startup accelerators. Sadly, an accelerator like Y Combinator has mere 3% acceptance rate. Agriya® provides all related solutions and consultations.
- Expert consultation
- Pivoting consultation
- Marketing strategy
- Hosting consultation
- Server management
- Leads to likeminded startupers
- PR (Public Relation)